Google

This Site Is Dedicated To The Countless Witnesses Of UFOs.

My family and I have been witness to multiple ufo sightings. I am not here to debate this issue. I am here to help get the information out there that these things are very real.
I urge people to do some research on this.

The relentless efforts of UFO researchers to expose the truth regarding UFOs and Extraterrestrials is about to bare fruit. We should keep the pressure on the government to release top-secret UFO files in order to explain the abductions and extraterrestrial activities on Earth:


I have been reading up on everything I can get my hands on lately, trying to figure all of this out. Although I am only posting articles and links I feel are honest, I can't possibly be 100% positive. One of the sites I visited, had me almost convinced it was truth, when in fact it was a joke and they weren't even trying to be serious. This taught me a lesson. The author of the site gave me some simple but good advice and I hope everyone is careful when reading any and all of the articles out there, including on my site. Here is what I was told, "You really have to look at all this stuff with a discerning eye. There is so much just plain garbage out there, and stuff that's outright hoaxes." So, keeping this in mind, enjoy.

I would love to hear all your comments.

Please vote on the polls I sometimes have on the side panel. Thanks.

Please report broken Links to hottin_roof@hotmail.com Thank you.

Note: Most of my info comes from very talented bloggers and Youtubers (note: many Youtube videos are unfortunately being removed by Google), one of my sources is the author of Alien Casebook - Alien, UFO, Paranormal (A TRUE ORIGINAL), who was kind enough to create the header for my blog. If you want any news about ufos or aliens you go there.

As Far As I Am Concerned This Is By Far Some Of The Best Evidence

This video was borrowed from charliegee1111111111 on Youtube.

Monday, July 28, 2008

ASTRONAUTS, COSMONAUTS AND PILOTS

NOTABLE QUOTES ABOUT UFOs BY ASTRONAUTS, COSMONAUTS AND PILOTS



"It followed us during half of our orbit. We observed it on the light side, and when we entered the shadow side, it disappeared completely. It was an engineered structure, made from some type of metal, approximately 40 meters long with inner hulls. The object was narrow here and wider here, and inside there were openings. Some places had projections like small wings. The object stayed very close to us. We photographed it, and our photos showed it to be 23 to 28 meters away. Many cosmonauts have seen phenomena which are far beyond the experiences of earthmen. For ten years I never spoke on such things. The encounter you asked me about happened on May 5, 1981, at about 6 PM, during the Saljut Mission. At that time we were over the area of South Africa, moving towards the area of the Indian ocean. I just made some gymnastic exercises, when I saw in front of me, through a porthole, an object which I could not explain. It is impossible to determine distances in Space. A small object can appear large and far away and the other way around. Sometimes a cloud of dust appears like a large object. Anyway, I saw this object and then something happened I could not explain, something impossible according to the laws of Physics. The object had this shape, elliptical, and flew with us. From a frontal view it looked like it would rotate in flight direction. It only flew straight, but then a kind of explosion happened, very beautiful to watch, of golden light. This was the first part. Then, one or two seconds later, a second explosion followed somewhere else and two spheres appeared, golden and very beautiful. After this explosion I just saw white smoke, then a cloud-like sphere. Before we entered the darkness, we flew through the terminator, the twilight-zone between day and night. We flew eastwards, and when we entered the darkness of the Earth shadow, I could not see them any longer. The two spheres never returned."Cosmonaut Victor Afanasyev commenting on a UFO sighting that occurred while en route to the Solyut 6 space station in April of 1979.
Please Visit ALIEN CASEBOOK to see all of the compiled quotes by ASTRONAUTS, COSMONAUTS AND PILOTS

No comments:

BLASeS Youtube Player