Google

This Site Is Dedicated To The Countless Witnesses Of UFOs.

My family and I have been witness to multiple ufo sightings. I am not here to debate this issue. I am here to help get the information out there that these things are very real.
I urge people to do some research on this.

The relentless efforts of UFO researchers to expose the truth regarding UFOs and Extraterrestrials is about to bare fruit. We should keep the pressure on the government to release top-secret UFO files in order to explain the abductions and extraterrestrial activities on Earth:


I have been reading up on everything I can get my hands on lately, trying to figure all of this out. Although I am only posting articles and links I feel are honest, I can't possibly be 100% positive. One of the sites I visited, had me almost convinced it was truth, when in fact it was a joke and they weren't even trying to be serious. This taught me a lesson. The author of the site gave me some simple but good advice and I hope everyone is careful when reading any and all of the articles out there, including on my site. Here is what I was told, "You really have to look at all this stuff with a discerning eye. There is so much just plain garbage out there, and stuff that's outright hoaxes." So, keeping this in mind, enjoy.

I would love to hear all your comments.

Please vote on the polls I sometimes have on the side panel. Thanks.

Please report broken Links to hottin_roof@hotmail.com Thank you.

Note: Most of my info comes from very talented bloggers and Youtubers (note: many Youtube videos are unfortunately being removed by Google), one of my sources is the author of Alien Casebook - Alien, UFO, Paranormal (A TRUE ORIGINAL), who was kind enough to create the header for my blog. If you want any news about ufos or aliens you go there.

As Far As I Am Concerned This Is By Far Some Of The Best Evidence

This video was borrowed from charliegee1111111111 on Youtube.

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Northern British Columbia - Unknown Flying Objects Caught On Tape

My name is Mark Mann and on June 19th 2004 in Northern British Columbia, Canada, I videotaped many of the objects shown in the air show tape. I was wondering if they would appear somewhere else as there was so many of them in the sky that day. I even managed to get one frame showing them in almost focus.

Attached are a couple of stills from the video I shot. Compare them to the air show footage and I know they are the same objects. Here is the video you requested, or at least part of it.

The objects from the still are at time index 28:13. It is important to note that ALL of the other things zipping by are also these objects. I recorded almost 45 minutes of these things but only managed to save a little over 2 minutes on disk before the video was recorded over. In that 2+ minutes there are around 200 of these objects flying around. Over the whole time in that little patch of sky, who knows how many there were, or for how long they had been passing by.

So here's the history of this video. On June 19th, 2004 I was over at a friends house helping to finish a deck that we rebuilt the day before. At around 2-2:30 I was just sitting around so I grabbed his camcorder to see if I could film some "Rods" by placing the camcorder on a tripod and tilting it up at around 60 degrees or so, in such a manner that the sun was just blocked by the roof edge. I then zoomed out to 40x digital zoom. I had not used his camcorder before so I did not properly set the focus. The sky was a nice deep blue with not a cloud in sight. Blocking the sun with the roof did not show any tree fluff or anything like that flying around. With just your eyes one could see nothing, the sky was empty. Around 35-40x these things started to show up zipping by at a high rate of speed. I knew they were not bugs or that white fluff that is around in the summer and was at a loss for what I was filming. After 45 minutes I shut it off and went inside to the computer. Using his wife's computer I downloaded about 20 minutes of footage when he got a call from work and we had to go. A couple of days later I was back over there looking at the footage frame by frame trying to figure out what I had got. At that time it had skipped over the frame with the two objects almost in focus so I continued to go frame by frame for awhile then again had to leave. A day later my friend took his camcorder to a family reunion and taped over my footage. Luckily I managed to save 2+ minutes onto a disk before he left. When they got back his wife did a reboot of her computer wiping out all the footage an it. It was almost a month later when I was going over the disk that I saw the frame with the 2 objects. It was then that I started to understand what I had on tape.

How many others did I get in focus on the rest of the video? What else had the camcorder caught that day? I'll never know cause the footage is gone, made me sick to even think about it. The only way to understand this footage is to go over it frame by frame. I've also included a few out of many other objects I've seen and filmed over the last couple of years for your enjoyment.

A big thanks to Mr. Mann for sending in his photos and video.

-here's the video...


i've filtered these UFO's a while back but then i focussed only on the objects/crafts on top of what looks like a flying platform or maybe i should call it an anti gravity device with a machine/craft on it... both objects seem to be pointed to the left so i don't believe they're discs. these objects remind me of those objects parked on Iceland. fin.

Source ufocasebook

No comments:

BLASeS Youtube Player