Google

This Site Is Dedicated To The Countless Witnesses Of UFOs.

My family and I have been witness to multiple ufo sightings. I am not here to debate this issue. I am here to help get the information out there that these things are very real.
I urge people to do some research on this.

The relentless efforts of UFO researchers to expose the truth regarding UFOs and Extraterrestrials is about to bare fruit. We should keep the pressure on the government to release top-secret UFO files in order to explain the abductions and extraterrestrial activities on Earth:


I have been reading up on everything I can get my hands on lately, trying to figure all of this out. Although I am only posting articles and links I feel are honest, I can't possibly be 100% positive. One of the sites I visited, had me almost convinced it was truth, when in fact it was a joke and they weren't even trying to be serious. This taught me a lesson. The author of the site gave me some simple but good advice and I hope everyone is careful when reading any and all of the articles out there, including on my site. Here is what I was told, "You really have to look at all this stuff with a discerning eye. There is so much just plain garbage out there, and stuff that's outright hoaxes." So, keeping this in mind, enjoy.

I would love to hear all your comments.

Please vote on the polls I sometimes have on the side panel. Thanks.

Please report broken Links to hottin_roof@hotmail.com Thank you.

Note: Most of my info comes from very talented bloggers and Youtubers (note: many Youtube videos are unfortunately being removed by Google), one of my sources is the author of Alien Casebook - Alien, UFO, Paranormal (A TRUE ORIGINAL), who was kind enough to create the header for my blog. If you want any news about ufos or aliens you go there.

As Far As I Am Concerned This Is By Far Some Of The Best Evidence

This video was borrowed from charliegee1111111111 on Youtube.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Computer Hacker Loses His Appeal


Gary McKinnon


A Briton accused of hacking into secret military computers has lost his appeal against extradition to the US.
Glasgow-born Gary McKinnon was said to be "distraught" after losing the appeal to the European Court of Human Rights. He faces extradition within two weeks.
The unemployed man could face life in jail if convicted of accessing 97 US military and Nasa computers.
The 42-year-old admitted breaking into the computers from his London home but said he sought information on UFOs.
Mr McKinnon asked the European Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg to delay his extradition pending a full appeal to the court against his extradition but his application was refused.
He claimed the extradition would breach his human rights.
'Absolutely devastated'
His solicitor Karen Todner said this had been her client's "last chance" and appealed to Home Secretary Jacqui Smith to intervene.
Our client now faces the prospect of prosecution and imprisonment thousands of miles away from his family in a country in which he has never set foot
Solicitor Karen Todner
"He is absolutely devastated by the decision," she said. "He and his family are distraught.
"They are completely beside themselves. He is terrified by the prospect of going to America."
She added Mr McKinnon had recently been diagnosed with Asperger syndrome and would ask for the case to be tried in this country.
"The offences for which our client's extradition is sought were committed on British soil and we maintain that any prosecution ought to be carried out by the appropriate British authorities," she added.
"Our client now faces the prospect of prosecution and imprisonment thousands of miles away from his family in a country in which he has never set foot."
Mr McKinnon, from Wood Green, north London, was arrested in 2002 but never charged in the UK.

Previous Post On This Story

I found heads up on this at Alien Casebook
Original Source at BBC News

No comments:

BLASeS Youtube Player