Google

This Site Is Dedicated To The Countless Witnesses Of UFOs.

My family and I have been witness to multiple ufo sightings. I am not here to debate this issue. I am here to help get the information out there that these things are very real.
I urge people to do some research on this.

The relentless efforts of UFO researchers to expose the truth regarding UFOs and Extraterrestrials is about to bare fruit. We should keep the pressure on the government to release top-secret UFO files in order to explain the abductions and extraterrestrial activities on Earth:


I have been reading up on everything I can get my hands on lately, trying to figure all of this out. Although I am only posting articles and links I feel are honest, I can't possibly be 100% positive. One of the sites I visited, had me almost convinced it was truth, when in fact it was a joke and they weren't even trying to be serious. This taught me a lesson. The author of the site gave me some simple but good advice and I hope everyone is careful when reading any and all of the articles out there, including on my site. Here is what I was told, "You really have to look at all this stuff with a discerning eye. There is so much just plain garbage out there, and stuff that's outright hoaxes." So, keeping this in mind, enjoy.

I would love to hear all your comments.

Please vote on the polls I sometimes have on the side panel. Thanks.

Please report broken Links to hottin_roof@hotmail.com Thank you.

Note: Most of my info comes from very talented bloggers and Youtubers (note: many Youtube videos are unfortunately being removed by Google), one of my sources is the author of Alien Casebook - Alien, UFO, Paranormal (A TRUE ORIGINAL), who was kind enough to create the header for my blog. If you want any news about ufos or aliens you go there.

As Far As I Am Concerned This Is By Far Some Of The Best Evidence

This video was borrowed from charliegee1111111111 on Youtube.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Stephenville Lights Radar Report - UFO Flying Toward Bush Ranch


As to what these witnesses saw, it is difficult to determine. It was not any known aircraft. The enormous size of the object, its complete silence, and its ability to travel at high rates of speed and also to remain stationary or travel at slow speeds, is not explained by any known aircraft. The smallest size calculated from witness descriptions was 524 feet and most of the calculations based on approximate distance of the object and witness descriptions of degrees of sky covered by the object indicated an object closer to 1,000 ft. in size. Twice, radar picked up an unknown object flying at 19,00-2,100 mph. Admittedly, it could have been a coincidental radar hit...but in both cases that coincidence occured when a witness saw a very fast moving object in the same direction as an object painted by radar. Twice, radar tracked slow moving objects, for extended periods of time, that were very near the witness' location, in the direction described by the witness, and at approximately the same time that the witness saw the unknown object. It is very difficultto dismiss witness testimony that is corroborated by radar. And to further augment the strangeness of these events, radar tracked one of those two objects for over an hour as it traveled directly toward Crawford Ranch. The authors cannot comment on the source or origin of this object, but it is clear to the authors that the unknown object was real and not imaginary.


Check out the FULL REPORT at Mufon.

No comments:

BLASeS Youtube Player