Google

This Site Is Dedicated To The Countless Witnesses Of UFOs.

My family and I have been witness to multiple ufo sightings. I am not here to debate this issue. I am here to help get the information out there that these things are very real.
I urge people to do some research on this.

The relentless efforts of UFO researchers to expose the truth regarding UFOs and Extraterrestrials is about to bare fruit. We should keep the pressure on the government to release top-secret UFO files in order to explain the abductions and extraterrestrial activities on Earth:


I have been reading up on everything I can get my hands on lately, trying to figure all of this out. Although I am only posting articles and links I feel are honest, I can't possibly be 100% positive. One of the sites I visited, had me almost convinced it was truth, when in fact it was a joke and they weren't even trying to be serious. This taught me a lesson. The author of the site gave me some simple but good advice and I hope everyone is careful when reading any and all of the articles out there, including on my site. Here is what I was told, "You really have to look at all this stuff with a discerning eye. There is so much just plain garbage out there, and stuff that's outright hoaxes." So, keeping this in mind, enjoy.

I would love to hear all your comments.

Please vote on the polls I sometimes have on the side panel. Thanks.

Please report broken Links to hottin_roof@hotmail.com Thank you.

Note: Most of my info comes from very talented bloggers and Youtubers (note: many Youtube videos are unfortunately being removed by Google), one of my sources is the author of Alien Casebook - Alien, UFO, Paranormal (A TRUE ORIGINAL), who was kind enough to create the header for my blog. If you want any news about ufos or aliens you go there.

As Far As I Am Concerned This Is By Far Some Of The Best Evidence

This video was borrowed from charliegee1111111111 on Youtube.

Monday, September 1, 2008

Ricky Vaughan - Musician



Ricky Vaughan

Ricky Vaughan has appeared twice on TNN, performing "Give a Little Love Back" on "American Magazine," and "She Makes Your Heart Tell Lies," when he was interviewed by Rob Weller. Other performances have included the New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival, and numerous appearances at the Bluebird Cafe in Nashville, Tennessee. After taking a short break from performing, Ricky produced a CD, Zebra in a Cowfield. He has had several of his songs selected for independent film. Ricky has just opened his Zebraland Recording Studio, where he is recording his newest material.


I write music that's very driven by acoustic guitar and most of what people hear from me is simply me performing solo acoustic music. I learned long ago from watching legendary artists that if you can command a room with no more than just a single voice and guitar, then you have yourself a very solidly crafted song. Having said that, I may still be recording music in the future with a bit more production but for the most part, my music will probably stay minimally produced to allow the heart of what I'm doing acoustically to shine through.

I was a drummer for years before I played guitar, and I think this perhaps helped me add a kind of personal rhythm style to the way I play. I've absorbed a lot of musical spirit from an interesting era known as British progressive rock or "Art rock" but also have a very wide range of acoustic singer songwriter influences from all over the board. I'm very inspired by accidental beauty with lyrical and musical exploration more than I am about hunting for any quick fix commercial hooks.




I see my music as an artistic mystical journey and hope that others may find things in it that are relatable, consoling, enlightening, or entertaining. I've written songs from a wide range of different topics but at the moment, the songs I've written about the UFO phenomena have felt especially satisfying to me because of how important this topic is along with the time in which we now live. I very much appreciate all who have listened and I'm content to look for that next mysterious bend of song idea around the corner.


Peace, love, and light to you all. Ricky Vaughan

No comments:

BLASeS Youtube Player