Google

This Site Is Dedicated To The Countless Witnesses Of UFOs.

My family and I have been witness to multiple ufo sightings. I am not here to debate this issue. I am here to help get the information out there that these things are very real.
I urge people to do some research on this.

The relentless efforts of UFO researchers to expose the truth regarding UFOs and Extraterrestrials is about to bare fruit. We should keep the pressure on the government to release top-secret UFO files in order to explain the abductions and extraterrestrial activities on Earth:


I have been reading up on everything I can get my hands on lately, trying to figure all of this out. Although I am only posting articles and links I feel are honest, I can't possibly be 100% positive. One of the sites I visited, had me almost convinced it was truth, when in fact it was a joke and they weren't even trying to be serious. This taught me a lesson. The author of the site gave me some simple but good advice and I hope everyone is careful when reading any and all of the articles out there, including on my site. Here is what I was told, "You really have to look at all this stuff with a discerning eye. There is so much just plain garbage out there, and stuff that's outright hoaxes." So, keeping this in mind, enjoy.

I would love to hear all your comments.

Please vote on the polls I sometimes have on the side panel. Thanks.

Please report broken Links to hottin_roof@hotmail.com Thank you.

Note: Most of my info comes from very talented bloggers and Youtubers (note: many Youtube videos are unfortunately being removed by Google), one of my sources is the author of Alien Casebook - Alien, UFO, Paranormal (A TRUE ORIGINAL), who was kind enough to create the header for my blog. If you want any news about ufos or aliens you go there.

As Far As I Am Concerned This Is By Far Some Of The Best Evidence

This video was borrowed from charliegee1111111111 on Youtube.

Monday, November 3, 2008

October 14th - The Night Before



WE ARE WRITING THIS THE NIGHT BEFORE
I started working on this post on Monday, October 13th, the day BEFORE the latest in an ongoing chain of date-specific channeled prophecies comes and goes without incident. It’s now 4:44 am, ironically, as I publish it. For those who were really looking forward to this happening, I’m sorry to say that the news is not going to change today. There will be no mass UFO sighting.
I’ve taken some time away from Part Five of my 2012 Politics series to address this particular issue, in response to all the emails I would otherwise get asking me why nothing happened.
In the decade I’ve been online, I’ve probably never had as much of an issue on my hands as I’ve had with the October 14th emails. A typical day’s load has included five to ten October 14th emails, per day, for at least the last month now.
The last time a specific date attracted this much attention was May 15, 2003, when many Internet channelers rose to support Nancy Lieder’s initial prophecy that "Planet X" would swing past the Earth and cause a pole shift, destroying the majority of all life here in the process. Many people wrote me and were absolutely convinced this was going to happen, and got very upset that I did not support the prophecy and / or was not doing more to tell the world.
Tonight’s post is partly my celebration of the fact that once the 14th has passed, such emails will almost completely stop coming in, except for those asking me why the big event failed to materialize. If you sent me such an email, I have directed you to this link so I can give you a fuller explanation of this issue without having to repeat myself.
It has been draining to answer so many letters asking me exactly the same thing, even though I’ve now given my opinion in at least two different audio blogs as well as Part IV of my crop circle piece. I am very relieved that this situation is finally about to end, and I am sincerely sorry for all those people who will feel let down or disappointed when nothing happens.
The October 14th prophecy upset does not in any way discredit the seriousness or the validity of the UFO phenomenon. The sad fact is that the vast majority of people studying UFOs are unaware of the laws by which the ETs govern themselves — laws that make it impossible for such an event to occur at this stage in our planetary game.
These laws are written into the primordial essence of the Universe itself, and therefore cannot be contravened. As you awaken to your true identity as the One Infinite Creator, you discover that free will is the most important principle that governs our Universe. It is a principle that the entire Universe is set up to insure will not be violated beyond the level to which it is invited.
IT WOULD BE A TRAGEDY
Such a mass visitation, at this stage in our planetary game, would be an absolute tragedy — an irreversibly vast insult to the free will of the overwhelming majority of people on Earth who would see it as a horrific and terrifying event, based on their Hollywood movie conditioning. It would also be a disaster for the person who brought the prophecy through, on several different levels, with many unintended consequences.
One major problem is that if the purported UFO appeared and revealed itself in some way as a positive influence, and was welcomed by even a small percentage of humanity, then the "Federation of Light" responsible for this visitation would have effectively anointed the Earth with a new Messiah.
The person who generated this prophecy would be instantly elevated to Godlike status, ushering in the most important and influential spiritual event on Earth since the Hegira of Mohammed at the "Wailing Wall", or even the Ascension of Jesus in Jerusalem.
However, in either of these cases humanity did not see a wide-scale manifestation of the spiritual forces behind these great teachers — only paranormal events associated with the individuals themselves.
THE GREAT PYRAMID
Allegedly the most significant historical incident of such a massive human-ET contact, leading to a physical manifestation, was 11,000 years ago. According to the Law of One series, at this time the ET group known as Ra built the Great Pyramid in Egypt.
The Edgar Cayce Readings covered this event as well — and these readings clearly established that channeling is real, and in the ideal circumstances it can be replicated over and over again. There are over 14,000 documented Cayce Readings, demonstrating an above-90-percent accuracy rating, including many shocking examples of prophecy proving that Cayce’s source was able to peer through time and see the truth.
The Cayce Readings said Edgar’s most important past life was as the "priest" Ra-Ta, who allegedly led survivors from the sinking continent of Atlantis into Egypt, and ultimately helped construct the Great Pyramid.
Although the archeological evidence for such an advanced ancient civilization is now irrefutable on many, many different levels, and Cayce’s prophecies continue to gain credibility as books, documentaries and films are made about him, most people would still laugh out loud at the idea of "Atlantis" being real. This is simply due to a lack of information, and / or the lack of a sufficiently open mind.
They would be even less receptive to the idea of a channel such as Edgar Cayce assigning himself a pivotal spiritual role in the immediate aftermath of this great cataclysm, as this appears to be very self-serving.
THE UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES OF
I watched “” in her video describing her prophecy and have no doubt that she is a wonderful lady with a great personality and a lot to offer. I can also say that 10 years of ever-increasing publicity as a spiritual teacher shows me that she obviously hasn’t thought through what would actually happen to her if this prophecy came true.
As one example, she would be in extreme risk of assassination from millions of religious fundamentalists who would see this ship as a manifestation of Satan, and therefore see her as the long-awaited Antichrist. However, it would be the “believers” that would bother her even more. She couldn’t appear in public without literally being torn apart by people grabbing at her clothes as she tries to press through.
Ra-Ta was elevated to the status of a god among his people. Although he was only the liaison for Ra, people came to see him as the embodiment of Ra in human form. The Illuminati tradition is still affected by this historic misunderstanding, since they adopted much of the distorted Egyptian mystery-school teachings.
This unique status led to great conspiracies plotted against Ra-Ta, according to the Cayce Readings. Long before we’d ever heard of the Clinton scandal, the Cayce Readings described how Ra-Ta was set up to sleep with another woman, the gorgeous temple dancer Isris, by his opponents. Once he went through with it, they attacked him, Swift Boat style, for going against his own spiritual principles.
These long-lost cousins of the Republican Party were able to get Ra-Ta banished from Egypt. He eventually returned, and was invited back to his former position because ignorance and lawlessness had returned to the people.
Ra-Ta increasingly traveled ‘abroad’ — not just on Earth — and when he came back from these trips he found that his temples had been turned into ‘sexual playgrounds’. He himself eventually succumbed to the forces of ego, pride and vanity, and enjoyed a variety of different female partners.
According to both the Cayce Readings and the Law of One series, this indiscretion caused Ra-Ta to become karmically entrapped on Earth and stay here until the end of the cycle. Further mistakes caused him to endure a series of lifetimes “without the distortions towards power”.
So, being the head of the “ground crew” in the midst of a major UFO contact with humanity is not all it’s cracked up to be. You can easily accrue karma, get stuck for 11,000 years, and end up inadvertently fathering a nasty cult like the Illuminati. Been there, done that.
So let’s be glad the ETs are smart enough not to show up on call like this and further disrupt our free will, and the stability of future timelines.
My own work to expose the Illuminati is part of the atonement I do for having this vibrational similarity to the key historical figure that inadvertently created the problem in the first place. By revealing myself as the anonymous author of The Changing of the Guard, I now feel I’ve done my part.
Original Source: Divine Cosmos

No comments:

BLASeS Youtube Player