Google

This Site Is Dedicated To The Countless Witnesses Of UFOs.

My family and I have been witness to multiple ufo sightings. I am not here to debate this issue. I am here to help get the information out there that these things are very real.
I urge people to do some research on this.

The relentless efforts of UFO researchers to expose the truth regarding UFOs and Extraterrestrials is about to bare fruit. We should keep the pressure on the government to release top-secret UFO files in order to explain the abductions and extraterrestrial activities on Earth:


I have been reading up on everything I can get my hands on lately, trying to figure all of this out. Although I am only posting articles and links I feel are honest, I can't possibly be 100% positive. One of the sites I visited, had me almost convinced it was truth, when in fact it was a joke and they weren't even trying to be serious. This taught me a lesson. The author of the site gave me some simple but good advice and I hope everyone is careful when reading any and all of the articles out there, including on my site. Here is what I was told, "You really have to look at all this stuff with a discerning eye. There is so much just plain garbage out there, and stuff that's outright hoaxes." So, keeping this in mind, enjoy.

I would love to hear all your comments.

Please vote on the polls I sometimes have on the side panel. Thanks.

Please report broken Links to hottin_roof@hotmail.com Thank you.

Note: Most of my info comes from very talented bloggers and Youtubers (note: many Youtube videos are unfortunately being removed by Google), one of my sources is the author of Alien Casebook - Alien, UFO, Paranormal (A TRUE ORIGINAL), who was kind enough to create the header for my blog. If you want any news about ufos or aliens you go there.

As Far As I Am Concerned This Is By Far Some Of The Best Evidence

This video was borrowed from charliegee1111111111 on Youtube.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Second Coming of Jesus will be on a White Horse not in a UFO

I found this article by Stephan Yulish kind of interesting, so thought I'd post it here to ponder.


There is a statement that Jesus said to the unbelieving Jews 2000 years ago that also applies to many people interested in UFOs today.
"I have come in My Father's name and you do not receive Me; if another shall come in his own name you shall receive him. How can you believe, when you receive honor and fame from one another and you do not seek the glory that is from the one and only God?" (John 5:43-44).
What does this have to do with UFOs in this post modern world of ours (see my article on Deconstructing UFOs in this Post Modern World, UFO Digest, January 29, 2008)? Why should anybody care what Jesus had to say 2000 years ago? After all, the zeitgeist of today is that 'everything is possible and nothing is certain'. The accepted wisdom is that the word of the cross is foolishness (1 Corinthians 1:18). But what if, just what if, the word of the cross is not foolishness but is instead the power of God? What if these so called extraterrestrials are rather fallen angels, evil spirits and demonic entities which are discussed in the Bible (Genesis 6:2-4, Ephesians 6:12, 2 Peter 2:4, Jude 6)? That is what Jesus was speaking to. People will reject Him and the truth but will accept ETs many of whom come in his name, with open arms. They would rather accept a lie than the truth. That is because people do not want to give up their sins. I sure did not. They felt too good. I also wanted to find so called Gnostic truth on my terms, in my way and still maintain control. It is hard to let go and let God be in control. As I have discussed before (My Early Descent into the Spirit World of Darkness and my Later Ascent into the Godly World of Light, UFO Digest, February 7, 2008) I fought this surrendering of my will with tooth and nail. I wanted to be the captain of my ship and I did not need any help or criticism, thank you very much. Many people do not want to accept the truth of the redeeming power of Jesus Christ to forgive sins and give eternal life (John 3:16) but would rather believe that their Savior and Messiah is from a distant planet of the gods and comes to earth on a spaceship. It will love and accept them unconditionally and rid them of all their problems (global not personal). They still can call it christ or jesus if they so desire but it is a false Christ as we have seen. As you can readily see, I do acknowledge that UFOs/ETs exist but I disagree with the conventional wisdom as to what they really are. But there are consequences to these deceptive beliefs and we must not minimize them. The Bible warns us about falling for the trickery of these so called extraterrestrials.
"One who is coming is in accordance with the activity of Satan with all power and signs and false wonders and with all the deception of wickedness for those who perish because they did not receive the love of truth so as to be saved. For this reason, God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they might believe what is false in order that they may be judged who did not believe the truth but took pleasure in wickedness" (2Thessalonians 2:9-12).
Again in Matthew 24:23-24 Jesus said "If anyone says to you, behold here is the Christ, or there He is, do not believe him. For false Christ and false prophets will arise and will show you great signs and wonders, so as to mislead even the elect. More........

No comments:

BLASeS Youtube Player