Google

This Site Is Dedicated To The Countless Witnesses Of UFOs.

My family and I have been witness to multiple ufo sightings. I am not here to debate this issue. I am here to help get the information out there that these things are very real.
I urge people to do some research on this.

The relentless efforts of UFO researchers to expose the truth regarding UFOs and Extraterrestrials is about to bare fruit. We should keep the pressure on the government to release top-secret UFO files in order to explain the abductions and extraterrestrial activities on Earth:


I have been reading up on everything I can get my hands on lately, trying to figure all of this out. Although I am only posting articles and links I feel are honest, I can't possibly be 100% positive. One of the sites I visited, had me almost convinced it was truth, when in fact it was a joke and they weren't even trying to be serious. This taught me a lesson. The author of the site gave me some simple but good advice and I hope everyone is careful when reading any and all of the articles out there, including on my site. Here is what I was told, "You really have to look at all this stuff with a discerning eye. There is so much just plain garbage out there, and stuff that's outright hoaxes." So, keeping this in mind, enjoy.

I would love to hear all your comments.

Please vote on the polls I sometimes have on the side panel. Thanks.

Please report broken Links to hottin_roof@hotmail.com Thank you.

Note: Most of my info comes from very talented bloggers and Youtubers (note: many Youtube videos are unfortunately being removed by Google), one of my sources is the author of Alien Casebook - Alien, UFO, Paranormal (A TRUE ORIGINAL), who was kind enough to create the header for my blog. If you want any news about ufos or aliens you go there.

As Far As I Am Concerned This Is By Far Some Of The Best Evidence

This video was borrowed from charliegee1111111111 on Youtube.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

UFOs: Is seeing believing?

Retired UNH professor says the truth is out there...

By CHLOE JOHNSONStaff Writerljohnson@fosters.com
Article Date: Sunday, February 24, 2008


Dr. Theodore C. Loder III


Dr. Ted Loder is a respected scientist and oceanography professor at the University of New Hampshire. After learning from his cousin, Brigadier General Stephen Lovekin, that the ET/UFO subject is not only real but is the key to technologies that could preserve our Earth's environment while advancing humanity into a sustainable planetary society, he has become an outspoken advocate for ending the secrecy surrounding this subject. He has worked to introduce students, other scientists, and legislators to the fact that humans are not alone in the universe.

The Disclosure Project is a nonprofit research organization seeking to disseminate declassified government documents on extraterrestrials and provide witness testimony about UFOs. Loder said the knowledge that UFOs are real and visiting Earth first was established after World War II with the aerial phenomena classified as "foo fighters," along with the alleged spacecraft crash near Roswell, N.M.

"We knew that this was happening, and we also knew they could fly circles around us," he said.

Loder said the acronym UFO was coined to confuse people.

"We know what they are," he said. "They're extraterrestrial vehicles.

"The strongest evidence that UFOs have visited the Earth's atmosphere can be found among hundreds of government documents on the subject dating back to the 1940s, he said. The Disclosure Project has collected such documents, along with almost 70 expert and military witness accounts. Since the materials were made available online and otherwise publicized, Loder said, more witnesses have come forward, with the total now at nearly 500.

He said there are several reasons government officials would keep UFO information highly classified, including a desire to use alien technology to gain superiority over other nations.

He also said technology that can travel so far and fast through space would disrupt the energy infrastructure, making dependency on fossil fuels obsolete — a notion corporate stockholders would reject. Knowing the government knew such technology existed for decades also likely would enrage the public, he added, given the current energy crisis and the number of years that evidence has been available.
Read More From citizen.com

No comments:

BLASeS Youtube Player