Google

This Site Is Dedicated To The Countless Witnesses Of UFOs.

My family and I have been witness to multiple ufo sightings. I am not here to debate this issue. I am here to help get the information out there that these things are very real.
I urge people to do some research on this.

The relentless efforts of UFO researchers to expose the truth regarding UFOs and Extraterrestrials is about to bare fruit. We should keep the pressure on the government to release top-secret UFO files in order to explain the abductions and extraterrestrial activities on Earth:


I have been reading up on everything I can get my hands on lately, trying to figure all of this out. Although I am only posting articles and links I feel are honest, I can't possibly be 100% positive. One of the sites I visited, had me almost convinced it was truth, when in fact it was a joke and they weren't even trying to be serious. This taught me a lesson. The author of the site gave me some simple but good advice and I hope everyone is careful when reading any and all of the articles out there, including on my site. Here is what I was told, "You really have to look at all this stuff with a discerning eye. There is so much just plain garbage out there, and stuff that's outright hoaxes." So, keeping this in mind, enjoy.

I would love to hear all your comments.

Please vote on the polls I sometimes have on the side panel. Thanks.

Please report broken Links to hottin_roof@hotmail.com Thank you.

Note: Most of my info comes from very talented bloggers and Youtubers (note: many Youtube videos are unfortunately being removed by Google), one of my sources is the author of Alien Casebook - Alien, UFO, Paranormal (A TRUE ORIGINAL), who was kind enough to create the header for my blog. If you want any news about ufos or aliens you go there.

As Far As I Am Concerned This Is By Far Some Of The Best Evidence

This video was borrowed from charliegee1111111111 on Youtube.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Aliens Use Fresh Water As Fuel



The president of the Academy for Applied Ufology, Academician Vladimir Azhazha, is considered to be the founding father of the Russian ufology. He shared his knowledge of aliens with Mikhail Gorbachev and Boris Yeltsin, who subsequently confirmed his status as the nation’s chief scientist in ufology. The academician has recently marked his 80th birthday and is currently working on an extensive collection of books (ten volumes) devoted to UFOs.
It goes without saying that the traditional science does not treat ufology seriously. Vladimir Putin once said that he never believed in extraterrestrial beings.
"Putin is a secret service man. Mikhail Gorbachev was the first and the last national leader who acknowledged the issue of unidentified flying objects in Russia. We established the public ufological center during his rule under my supervision. Thousands of ufologists were working for me from 1990 to 1995. We collected tons of information to prove the existence of UFOs. There are other civilizations in the universe, no matter if we want it or not," the scientist said.
"The term ‘extraterrestrial’ is not quite correct. There is no evidence to prove that aliens come from other planets. No one knows where they come from. It is not ruled out that they come from a civilization of parallel worlds, or from the ocean. Modern science knows very little about what’s happening at ocean’s depths," Vladimir Azhazha believes.
"There were incidents when scientists saw unidentified objects in the Mariana Trench. I am a submariner myself, although I have never seen something like that. We once encountered an unusual animal in the ocean, although we failed to determine and classify the being. It was a lyre - shaped creature .
"US satellites took several infrared photographs of Mexico, Chile and Bolivia in 1993. The pictures showed large objects up to 450 kilometers in diameter – the flying cities. This is where they all come from.
"You probably realize that I do not feel like fantasizing at my age. My facts show that aliens use fresh water as fuel for their aircraft. They decompose water into oxygen and hydrogen. In Australia, a UFO was once spotted landing on a tank holding 38 tons of water. When it took off, there was no water found in the tank. There was a smell of ozone in the air, which made it clear that they decomposed water into oxygen and hydrogen and compressed the latter under the pressure of several hundreds of atmospheres. We won’t be able to carry a bucket of mercury, because it will weigh 130 kilograms. If we compress hydrogen, a truck won’t be able to move a spoonful of it.
Source: PRAVDA

No comments:

BLASeS Youtube Player